Sunday, December 16, 2007

Winter of Content

Oh, what a day.

First, I woke up and discovered that my favorite Christmas decoration was not out. I dragged it out and stood with an attitude until my people put it up where it belonged... center stage, in the Christmas village.




And I was really excited about our craft day, because I love glitter! (Not the glass kind of course. Sometimes it gets stuck in my throat.) But then I got a big surprise when Jeanette came over with my present. Of course, I insisted on opening it myself.










Sometimes, people wrap these things really well. But luckily, I'm a forager from way back.











It was just what I asked for: a squeaky godzilla that really needed some breaking in!














Then, we started in on our crafty time. This "Tree in a Box" was pretty cool. It was even big enough to pee on!

But I decided not to do that while everyone was looking.




Then I gave Jeanette her gift from me. I wasn't asked by the photographer to sit for this calendar, but I sat when I gave it.



By the end of all this, I was so tired.

It was a good day.



...And a perfect warm-up for tonight's winter nap.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful day for a dog :-) I hope you have another great dog day today. This is my baby Faith's first Christmas with us so she does not know about unwrapping presents yet. But I'm sure she'll figure it out when it rattles LOL

girlgonethreadwild said...

You have me smiling through every part of your blog! :) Great pics, what fun! Thank you for going PINK with us. Have fun creating your square, can't wait to see what you make. I know it will shine! xo, Monica